1. Make mini gingerbread houses 2. Make Fire Cider 3. Make a snowflake curtain 4. Hand write letters 5. Read by the fire 6. Go sledding 7. See the ice flows on Lake Michigan 8. Roast chestnuts Photo credits: snowflake, “Winter”
This time of year usually finds me in a panic as I try to squeeze in just one last visit to the beach, one more visit to our favorite ice cream shop & one last camping trip before the air turns cold. Summer always seems to slip by me so quickly that when September rolls around, I am taken by surprise. Knowing that it will be many months before it is warm enough to swim in the lake again is always a hard fact for me to swallow.
1. Watch Notre Dame Football games at Poppy & Grammy’s
2. Make homemade caramels ~ yum!
3. Pick apples
4. Evening bonfires
6. Rake up leaves & play in the pile
7. Make mulled cider
8. Go to the pumpkin patch
9. Drink Pumpkin Spice Lattes
10. Go on a hike & snuggle in the woods
11. Make caramel apples
12. Burn my Spiced Pumpkin candle
What do you enjoy most about Autumn?